File cabinets and shelves overflowing? Need more space? Can’t access your paper files?
Info-Data Can Help!
Thanks for taking the time to visit Info-Data-srv.com. We look forward to:
- Explaining the benefits of digital document management;
- Answering the many questions you are likely to have;
- Providing real-life examples of how businesses find more space and efficiency through document management services.
What could you do with a little extra space?
During our extensive paper-conversion experience with countless businesses, we’ve identified the frequently asked questions, foremost among them:
Why should I even consider paperless or going digital
in the first place?
In short, to save time and money! But for those wanting a little supporting detail, the paperless work environment:
- Is faster, easier and provides safer access to your files
- Creates more room for inventory and other profit-generating activities
- Improves audit efficiency and regulatory compliance
- Makes for happier and more productive employees
- Increases sales and profits.
In our more than three decades of going paperless, we’ve encountered a lot of opportunities to help businesses in all industries. During that time, we identified our top four most frequently asked questions:
1. What is “Document Scanning” and how is it different than “Document Management Software?”
Think of it this way…Document Scanning is the process of taking your hard-copy paper files, and converting those into a more usable digital life…like a photo copy but into a computer.
2. Document Management Software gives you a place to store those digital files with various methods to retrieve and track those digital files.
3. If I scan my hard-copy files to digital, do I need Document Management Software?
No. While there are numerous advantages to implementing third-party software as a part of a solution, in many cases no additional software is required to move towards a less cluttered and more efficient workspace. For those needing the many benefits of a software storage solution, Info-Data Services integrates numerous options. We can help with the decision process as well as the implementation.
4. What is Cloud Storage and do I need it?
Cloud Storage allows you to move the considerable headaches and responsibility of storing and protecting your data to a third-party vendor that specializes in storage and protection. With most Cloud Storage options, you enjoy the benefits of a tech support team, remote access, and redundancy assurance without any in-house hardware, software or IT staff. Do you need it? That depends upon several variables, starting with what sort of hardware and tech support you currently have on-site or what is readily available. We’re happy to give you more info at absolutely no cost or obligation.
Don’t hesitate to call us at (816) 842-2611. Contact us via email today if you can’t wait to find out how you could be saving money tomorrow.